Please ignore my earlier request. Issue was due to a whitespace in my docker
config.
    On Sunday, April 25, 2021, 07:38:29 PM EDT, Dharmender Goyal
<dgo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hi,I have nifi running in a docker container on my laptop. A MQTT processor
will connect to a remote internet hosted MQTT broker (tcp://<host url>:1883 ).
MQTT processor is not establish a connection with remote broker.
Same flow succeeds if I run "nifi" directly on my laptop (not running in a
docker container). I suspect I need to do something additional if I run nifi in
a docker container. Please advise.

Thank you
dgoyaldgo...@yahoo.com