Hi Pierre, I did configure site 2 site properties, but I'm using HTTP
protocol.
My nifi-user.log doesn't shows nothing but my user logged on the UI.
But, the error is present on nifi-app.log:
2021-05-18 16:33:16,659 WARN [Http Site-to-Site PeerSelector]
o.a.n.r.util.SiteToSiteRestApiClient Failed to get controller from
https://g100603sv23e.cencosud.corp:8443/nifi-api due to
org.apache.nifi.remote.util.SiteToSiteRestApiClient$HttpGetFailedException:
response code 403:Forbidden with explanation: null

I'm running a nifi cluster runs at 1.12.1 version.

Best Regards!