Hi all,

I'm developing a NIFI flow to extract data in a database and write into
files.This flow starts with a ListenHttp processor. A python script sends a
list of table names required to be extracted to the port ListenHttp
processor is listening to. NIFI flow has been developed to iterate through
that list and extract the data in given tables.

I would like to know whether there is a way to get a notification to the
python script once all the tables are extracted.
If it is not possible, is it possible to log a message informing all the
tables have been extracted.

Thank You.
Best Regards,
Vibhath.