From: Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Sent: 23 June 2021 14:58
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Nifi Registry git presistence

It wasn't really meant for that, but as others pointed out, if only one of the
registries is doing writes and the others are read-only for pulling into nifi
in another environment, then it can work.

The best option is to have one central registry that all nifi's can access (if
you are willing to access the same git repo from all environments, then why not
the same nifi registry?).

The second best option is the database persistence provider, with all
registries pointing at the same database.