Hello,

For a usecase i need to publish message in an IBM MQ (V9) with a MQRFH2 format.

I don't know how to configure PublishJMS processor for this.

If i use "Message Body Type" with "text" value, message are received in "MQSTR"
format.
If i use "byte" the format field is empty in the received message.

I have try to change the "Destination Name" field like this :
queue:///QUEUENAME?mdMessageContext=1&mdWriteEnabled=true&mdFormat=MQRFH2

But the message is always received with no the good format.

My question is : how can i force the format to be MQRFH2 and put custom value
in its header ?

I'm on nifi 1.13.2.

Could you help me please :-)

Thanks