Valentina,
I have something in an experimental state that could possibly be helpful to
you. What I have is not a production solution but could be helpful for you
if this is a one time thing or in a pinch. I do believe it could be made
productionalized but it isn't something I plan to actively work on anymore
so that would be up to you.

- If the plan is to capture and store raw video, what increment should
those videos be stored in? Every 5 minutes makes a new file, 10, 3 hours,
etc? As Joe mentioned this really matters for the NiFi framework portion of
the answer. Understanding it isn't really as simple as a "copy" in this
case.
- What is expected if a single frame is missed in the "increment" mentioned
above. Understand RTSP is notorious for dropping frames so this case is
highly likely.
- Does any video transcoding need to take place or simply capture and save
in the same codec received over RTSP?
- What framerate is the producing RTSP stream generating? Would the capture
need to be at the same or different rate as the source?
- Is the RTSP stream a solution that fully supports the entire RTSP
protocol or something custom? Basically is it a product from a vendor or
some custom application that might not utilize the entire RTSP protocol
stack.
- Does the RTSP stream contain any DRM restrictions?

Thanks,
Jeremy Dyer