Hi Isha,

When you say it was “copied” what precisely do you mean? Did you copy & paste
the Process Group? Did you create a template and then instantiate it? Did you
download the flow definition and then upload it again? There are a few
different mechanism that you can use for duplicating process groups.

Thanks
-Mark

On Jan 19, 2022, at 7:25 AM, Isha Lamboo