I need some help understanding how the InvokeHTTP processor negotiates SSL
Ciphers with the remote host. I've got a remote system that only supports a
weak cipher in this case ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA384. I've enabled Java SSL
debugging with -Djavax.net.debug=ssl:handshake:verbose and I've noticed that
the ClientHello logged does not list that cipher in the "cipher suites" value
for that processor call however if I look at other ClientHello messages logged
I see a much larger list of "cipher suites" listed including the one above. I'm
trying to figure out what exactly is restricting the list of ciphers that are
negotiated. I've tried using InvokeHTTP with a Restricted and Non Restricted
SSL Controller. I'm not running Java in export mode so I have all the ciphers.
I've also been doing some testing with the openssl s_client command and I've
confirmed that only the cipher above is supported and any other cipher gives an
error.

Thanks
Shawn