Guille,

I did a quick test on my MacBook and things worked as expected following
symlinks. If I set the property to “false” it didn’t get the files. If I set it
to “true” it did retrieve the files. Either way it didn’t error, though - just
didn’t follow the symlink.

Of course, that’s not to say that there’s not some issue, just that it’s not
obviously always broken :)

One thing that I notice in the log message there, though:

"Could not perform listing on   testfile.gz…”

There are a couple of spaces there - it’s not looking for “testfile.gz” but
rather “<space><space>testfile.gz” - are there actually spaces in the filename?
Or any other sort of character there, that is perhaps not being properly
escaped?

Thanks
-Mark

On Feb 3, 2022, at 10:57 AM, Guillermo Muñoz Salgado