Hi Nicolas,
As far as i know, there is no variable for this config.The documentation
has a lack about this topic and does not explain about it.
Doing some "googling", i found that someone already maped this variables.

https://github.com/dprophet/nifi/blob/master/nifi-docker/dockerhub/CONFIGURATION.md

Assuming this configuration you need is a tunnig, and will not be done
frequenly, as far as I know, you can change it in the default nifi files on
a clean docker image, and export it for later use.

*Breno *