Hi group,
I'm having some trouble getting an SQL connection to work. I am trying to
connect NiFi v1.14 to an Azure SQL Server using Active Directory auth. I've
tried several combinations of connection strings and jdbc drivers, but have
not had any success. The latest error I'm getting now is
"java.sql.SQLException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Failed to
load ADAL4J Java library for performing ActiveDirectoryPassword
authentication.)". The strange thing with this error is that I confirmed
ADAL4J is part of the extensions in NiFi.
Just wondering if anyone has had similar challenges or could point me to a
solution or workaround.

Thanks,
Scott