Hi Stanley,

That error message is not coming from NiFi. I would guess that you have some
sort of load balancer, proxy, etc. between you and the NiFi instance? WOuld
recommend looking at that to see if you can determine what’s happening there.

Thanks
-Mark

On Mar 30, 2022, at 3:32 PM, Martin, Stanley L
<stanley.mar...@hexagonusfederal.com<mailto:stanley.mar...@hexagonusfederal.com>>
 wrote:

I have an instance of NiFi (v. 1.15.3) running in Cloud Foundry, and several
weeks ago I started getting a message that I have Insufficient Permissions when
I try to add or modify a processor property that contains Expression Language.
The message I get is:

rejected. Please consult with your administrator.<br><br>Your support ID is:

Does anyone have an idea what this means and how I can fix it?

Thanks,
Stanley