Thanks Pierre for the quick response. I have followed the same doc and this
is the 3rd version upgrade I am doing for nifi.

Actually if u see the last line of the error it looks like aes/gcm/256 is
not supported.

So if you could point something I am doing wrong for this specific 1.16.1
version then it would be really helpful for me.

Thanks,
Sanjeet

On Wed, 4 May 2022 at 8:20 PM, Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I recommend reading the migration guidance documentation:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Migration+Guidance
>
> HTH,
> Pierre
>
> Le mer. 4 mai 2022 à 16:46, sanjeet rath <rath.sanj...@gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
>> Hi ,
>>
>> I am facing one issue in migration from 1.12 to 1.16.1 .
>> I have created one 1.16.1 cluster.And copied flow.xml , authoriser and
>> authorisation user file my previous 1.12 version of cluster to this new
>> cluster.
>>
>> When I am starting the cluster with all the keystone password in
>> authoriser and loginidentifer and nifi sensitive key value unencrypted in
>> nifi properties file. Then cluster came without any issue.
>>
>> When I am encrypting using keytool , all the properties are succefully
>> encrypted. How ever while starting the cluster getting one error
>>
>> Error in creating bean with name ‘authoriser’ factory bean threw
>> exception on object creation nested exception is org.apache.nifi.project.
>> Senstivepropertyprotectionexception: protection scheme  [aes/gcm/256] is
>> not supported.
>>
>> Any hint is really helpful as trying from last 2 days.
>>
>> Thanks and regards
>> Sanjeet
>>

>> --
>> Sanjeet Kumar Rath,