Ben,

ListSFTP -> FetchSFTP is how you’d want to get started. You’d then want to
connect that to a PutSFTP to send to Server B and another PutSFTP to send to
Server C.

You said that it is not working as expected. What does that mean? Are you
seeing errors? Not seeing the data show up?

Thanks
-Mark

On Jun 20, 2022, at 10:20 AM, Ben .T.George