Hello,

i was trying to configure AD integration by following link
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#ldap_login_identity_provider

file: nifi.properties - changed like below
nifi.security.user.login.identity.provider=ldap-provider

file: login-identity-providers.xml

    <provider>
        <identifier>ldap-provider</identifier>
        <class>org.apache.nifi.ldap.LdapProvider</class>
        <property name="Authentication Strategy">SIMPLE</property>

        <property name="Manager DN">OU=Application
Servers,DC=example,DC=com</property>
        <property name="Manager Password">Password</property>

        <property name="TLS - Keystore"></property>
        <property name="TLS - Keystore Password"></property>
        <property name="TLS - Keystore Type"></property>
        <property name="TLS - Truststore"></property>
        <property name="TLS - Truststore Password"></property>
        <property name="TLS - Truststore Type"></property>
        <property name="TLS - Client Auth"></property>
        <property name="TLS - Protocol"></property>
        <property name="TLS - Shutdown Gracefully"></property>

        <property name="Referral Strategy">FOLLOW</property>
        <property name="Connect Timeout">10 secs</property>
        <property name="Read Timeout">10 secs</property>

        <property name="Url">ldap://corp.mtc.com.kw:389</property>
        <property name="User Search Base">DC=example,DC=com</property>
        <property name="User Search Filter">sAMAccountName</property>

        <property name="Identity Strategy">USE_DN</property>
        <property name="Authentication Expiration">12 hours</property>
    </provider>

Error logged:

ERROR [NiFi logging handler] org.apache.nifi.StdErr Failed to start web
server: Error creating bean with name 'niFiWebApiConfiguration':
BeanPostProcessor before instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
bean with name 'metaDataSourceAdvisor': Cannot resolve reference to bean
'methodSecurityMetadataSource' while setting constructor argument; nested
exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error
creating bean with name
'org.springframework.security.config.annotation.method.configuration.GlobalMethodSecurityConfiguration':
Unsatisfied dependency expressed through method 'setObjectPostProcessor'
parameter 0; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error
creating bean with name
'org.apache.nifi.web.security.configuration.AuthenticationSecurityConfiguration':
Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor parameter 2; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'authorizer': FactoryBean threw exception on object
creation; nested exception is
org.apache.nifi.authorization.exception.AuthorizerCreationException:
SingleUserAuthorizer requires
org.apache.nifi.authentication.single.user.SingleUserLoginIdentityProvider
to be configured
2022-06-22 15:00:21,286 ERROR [NiFi logging handler] org.apache.nifi.StdErr
Shutting down...