Hi all

I'm running a 3 node cluster at version 1.16.2. I'm using
the SiteToSiteStatusReportingTask to monitor and check for any
backpressures or queues. I'm trying to merge all 3 reports into 1, but must
of the times I always get 2 flowfile after my MergeRecord.

To be sure the nodes are creating the reports at the same time the
SiteToSiteStatusReportingTask is set to schedule via CRON driver every 5
mins.
The connection from the input port to the next process is set with "Load
Balance Strategy" to Single node, to be sure all 3 reports are at the same
node.
In my MergeRecord the "Correlation Attribute Name" is set to
"reporting.task.uuid" which is the same for all 3 flowfiles.
"Minimum Number of Records" is set to 5000, which is much higher than the
total amounts of records.
"Minimum Bin Size" is set to 5 MB, which is also much higher than the total
size. Maximum "Number of Bins" is at default: 10
"Max Bin Age" is set to 10 s.

With these setting I was hoping that all 3 reports, should be at the same
node within a few seconds. And that the mergeRecods will merge all 3
flowfiles into 1. But many time the mergeRecord outputs 2 flowfiles.

Any ideas how to force all into one flowfile.

Kind regards
Jens M. Kofoed