Hi all - I'm using NiFi 1.16.3 in a 3 node cluster with content repository settings:

# Content Repository
nifi.content.repository.implementation=org.apache.nifi.controller.repository.FileSystemRepository
nifi.content.claim.max.appendable.size=50 KB
nifi.content.repository.directory.default=./content_repository
nifi.content.repository.archive.max.retention.period=2 days
nifi.content.repository.archive.max.usage.percentage=50%
nifi.content.repository.archive.enabled=false
nifi.content.repository.always.sync=false
nifi.content.viewer.url=../nifi-content-viewer/

All 3 nodes are pegging the disk where the content repository is stored.  Each directory (on each node) is about 8GBytes, but I'm having poor performance because nifi is pummeling the disk.  What can I check / change to help?  The disk is only for NiFi.
Thank you!

-Joe

www.avg.com