Josef,

You're welcome, and thanks for the understanding reply.

I updated the Migration Guidance based on your suggestion, highlighting the
issue when upgrading from 1.15.3 and earlier to 1.17.0 or 1.18.0.

I am also tracking the SFTP issue described in NIFI-9989. This issue is
resolved in the upstream SSHJ main branch, but the resolution for NiFi is
waiting on a new release of the library. This will definitely be
incorporated in upcoming releases, as timing allows.

Thanks again for your reply and community participation!

Regards,
David Handermann

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Migration+Guidance