Hi Jim,

NiFi 1.14.0 and following default to HTTPS on port 8443, listening on the
localhost address. The nifi.web.https.host can be changed to blank in order
to listen on all interfaces, but the default HTTPS setting with
authenticated required should be retained.

Can you provide the version of NiFi and some additional details on the
nifi.web values from nifi.properties?

Regards,
David Handermann