Hello

This likely means the processor consuming from this queue has the flowfiles
held being processed.  MergeContent is a common processor that would do
this but others certainly can.  What processor do you have there?

If you stop the target processor then delete it should always work though
you generally should not need to do so but normally deleting queue content
is a debug thing so you can.

Thanks