Monish,

The following Apache NiFi wiki page provides a summary of deprecated
components and features along with the version that included the
deprecation:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Deprecated+Components+and+Features

In general, deprecation warnings indicate that a component or feature is
targeted for removal in subsequent major releases. The component will
continue to function in minor releases to provide a migration path to
recommended alternatives.

Regards,
David Handermann