I continue to experience errors when I try to start my nifi 1.16.3
instance. I have followed this guide in an effort to use the toolkit to
generate self-0signed certs for user admin, signed by a nifi truststore:

Apache NiFi Walkthroughs
<https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/walkthroughs.html>

I seem to be having issues with this in my nifi.properties:
nifi.security.user.authorizer=single-user-authorizer

When I set it to nothing, it tells me this is required. When I set it to
single-user-authorizer, this error results in the log:
 Error creating bean with name 'authorizer': FactoryBean threw exception on
object creation; nested exception is java.lang.Exception: The specified
authorizer 'single-user-authorizer' could not be found.

I suspect my authorizers.xml and/or my login-identity-providers.xml files
are misconfigured. How should those two config files be structured if I
wish to run a secure nifi instance where mith my self-signed certs,
generated using the nifi toolkit?