Hello,

I am working on configuring nifi to improve throughput. I already have each
of the repositories attached to their own Standard SSD disk. I am wondering
whether I am correct in thinking that I'd see the most improvement by
putting the content repository on a faster SSD SKU, or is it worth it to
put all the repositories on the fastest disks possible?

For reference my flows would like to handle a couple of millions of 25-50
KB flow files per hour without clustering. Right now it is able to do about
120,000 flowfiles per hour and the flow itself also has room for
improvement.

Thanks,
Eric