Hi Ben,

The exception message indicates that the supporting library, SSHJ, is
unable to detect the type of Private Key.

NiFi and SSHJ support several types of Private Key formats, including PKCS8
and PKCS1. The PKCS8 format has the following header in the first line of
the file:

-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----

I recommend checking the header and footer of the private key file.

Regards,
David Handermann