James,

Have a look at the RouteText processor. I wrote a blog post recently on using
it:
https://medium.com/cloudera-inc/building-an-effective-nifi-flow-routetext-5068a3b4efb3

Thanks
Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 9, 2023, at 8:06 PM, James McMahon <jsmcmah...@gmail.com> wrote:

My version of nifi does not have Range Sampling unfortunately.
If I get the flowfile through a session as done in the Cookbook, does anyone
know of an approach in Groovy to grab line N and avoid loading the entire CSV
file into string variable text?

On Thu, Feb 9, 2023 at 7:18 PM Matt Burgess