Darren

Again please stop using the Apache NiFi mailing lists as an
advertising platform for your unrelated activities.

What you're doing surely looks cool.  You're clearly passionate about
it.  You were clearly very inspired by what this community has built
and is doing. That is all great.  Go have fun.

Thanks