Hi Harshit,
That does not look typical of NiFi, what it looks like to me is a cryptominer.
Is this NiFi connected to the Internet without authentication or with a weak
password? Publicly accessible NiFi servers will quickly be exploited to run
ExecuteProcess and deploy a miner.

The fact that the name doesn’t seem to match anything related to NiFi and that
the CPU usage is high indicate this may be a malicious process. If you kill it
there will usually be some sort of persistence mechanism that will restart it.
If you check and confirm it’s an unwanted process I would strongly advise
deleting this NiFi instance and redeploying.

Kind regards,
Jim