Thanks for replies...

I'm trying putSQL to call the following stored-procedure...

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE SMV.RUN_ALL_PS
     (IN           IN_RESET              CHAR(1),   ->  This will always be
'N" when called from nifi
       OUT  OUT_SQLSTATE     CHAR(5).
       OUT  OUT_RETURN_CODE    INTEGER,
       OUT  OUT_ERROR_TEXT    VARCHAR(1000),
       OUT  OUT_SQL_STMT       VARCHAR(30000)
      )

so I'm trying this in putSQL

CALL MYPROCEDURE.PROC1('N', ?,?,?,?)

and I need to supply sql arg attributes... like...

sql.args.1.type = 1
sql.args.1.value = not sure what to put here
sql.args.2.type = 4
sql.args.2.value = not sure what to put here
etc...

Am I on the right track?

Thanks