Mike

If nothing is in the logs on the impacted node or anything else in the
cluster you will want to grab a thread dump on the affected node and see
what is actually happening.  There has to be logs though....  If you have a
large back log then you could be waiting for the initial repository health
check which we really need to log more about...

THanks