Nilesh,

These processors generally are not memory sensitive as they should
only ever have small amounts in memory at a time so it is likely this
should work well up to 100s of GB objects and so on.  We of course dont
really test that much but it is technically reasonable and designed as
such.  So what would be the bottleneck?  It is exactly what Eric is
flagging.

You will need a large content repository available large enough to hold as
much data in flight as you'll have at any one time.  It looks like you have
single files as large as 400GB with some being 100s or 10s of GB as well
and I'm guessing many can happen at/around one time.  So you'll need a far
larger content repository than you're currently using.  It shows that free
space on any single node is on average 140GB which means you have very
little head room for what you're trying to do.  You should try to have a TB
or more available for this kind of case (per node).

You mention it fails but please provide information showing how/the logs.

Also please do not use load balancing on every connection.  You want to use
that feature selectively/by design choices.  For now - I'd avoid it
entirely or just use it between listing and fetching.  But certainly not
after fetching given how massive the content is that would have to be
shuffled around.

Thanks