Hello

NiFi doesn't offer an SCP specific processor.  Instead you would use
List/FetchSFTP to pull from the target directory and remote source server
(and recurse to subdirs as desired) and then use PutSFTP to write to the
target directory (including subdirs as desired) of the remote destination
server.

This would not be as efficient as simply using SCP from one host to another
as of course NiFi will be pulling a copy local then pushing.  So if that is
all you need I would just setup a cron to do the scp periodically.  But if
you might want to tap into the data feed to send some to a certain system,
or so you can alter the data in some way/filter things out/etc.. then NiFi
will be a great answer.

Thanks