Kyrindor,

Can you provide an example of the kind of mapping you want to do? It
sounds like UpdateRecord [1] should work to change input fields to
output fields. For joining we offer "enrichment" and "lookup"
components that can add fields based on some other field value(s).

Regards,
Matt

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-standard-nar/1.22.0/org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.UpdateRecord/index.html