Hello

You will want to check with Cloudera for the status of the Schema Registry
in question here.  From a NiFi point of view we will continue to integrate
with schema registries we see in common usage and it should be set up well
to plug in new ones and phase older ones as we go.  Support for the
Hwx/Cldr one is there. Support for Confluent is there as is our built-in
simple one.  There is a new registry supported by Redhat that looks
interesting, etc..

Thanks