Hello all;

Since now, I never push my extensions to any Nexus or Artifactory.
But now I must do it.

The deploy Maven deploy is in failure and I notice it comes from the
configuration for the plugin nexus-staging-maven-plugin.

The configuration comes from the artifact nifi, where we can find the
following configuration.

<plugin>

<groupId>org.sonatype.plugins</groupId>

<artifactId>nexus-staging-maven-plugin</artifactId>

<version>1.6.13</version>

<extensions>true</extensions>

<configuration>

<stagingProgressTimeoutMinutes>15</stagingProgressTimeoutMinutes>

<serverId>repository.apache.org</serverId>

<nexusUrl>https://repository.apache.org/</nexusUrl>

</configuration>

</plugin>

Two things :
I did not have any issue when I wanted to push my extension in SNAPSHOT
version, except I had to configure the enforcer to not fire exception

And to be able to push my extensions in my custom Artifactory, I had to
disable it by the following configuration, in the build node at my root
pom.xml file :

<!-- Add configuration to skip the nexus staging plugin. This will try to
upload artefact to NiFi Nexus repository. -->

<plugin>

<groupId>org.sonatype.plugins</groupId>

<artifactId>nexus-staging-maven-plugin</artifactId>

<configuration>

<skipStaging>true</skipStaging>

</configuration>

</plugin>

What do you think if you put your build configuration inside a profile ?
Like this, we will not have to add a custom configuration.

Regards

Etienne Jouvin