I have a NiFi flow that handles many jar and nar archive files as incoming
flowfiles. I am trying to figure out a way I can extract files from these
archives - for example, in most cases one incoming jar has a number of
files in its archive. So one flowfile should yield N output flowfiles if
there are N files in the archive.

I do not have /usr/bin/jar on my system. I have read, though, that unzip
can be employed to extract from jars, and I have that. So I am trying to
use that.

How can I configure an ExecuteStreamCommand processor to take an incoming
flowfile as stdin, and output each member of the archive as one of N output
flowfiles to stdout? Ideally I want to avoid having to output my streaming
flowfile to a temporary  physical directory; I want to perform the
extraction entirely in stream.

I have used ExecuteStreamCommand before but can't recall how to get it to
work for this use case.

Thanks for any help.