Van: Etienne Jouvin <lapinoujou...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: donderdag 4 januari 2024 14:48
Aan: users@nifi.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: Hardware requirement for NIFI instance

You don't often get email from
lapinoujou...@gmail.com<mailto:lapinoujou...@gmail.com>. Learn why this is
important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Hello.

I also think the problem is more about the processor, I guess ExecuteSQL.

Should play with batch configuration and commit flag to commit intermediate
FlowFile.

The out of memory exception makes me believe the full table is retrieved, and
if it is huge the FlowFile content is very large.

Le jeu. 4 janv. 2024 à 14:37, Pierre Villard