I have a text flowfile that I am trying to send to a translation service on
a remote EC2 instance from my nifi insurance on my EC2. I am failing with
only this somewhat-cryptic error:

InvokeHTTP[id=a72e1727-3da0-1d6c-164b-e43c1426fd97] Routing to Failure due
to exception: Unexpected char 0x20 at 6 in header name: Socket Write
Timeout: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unexpected char 0x20 at 6 in
header name: Socket Write Timeout

What does this mean? Is what I am sending from InvokeHTTP employing a
header formatted in a way that is not expected?

I am using an InvokeHTTP version 1.16.3.

Has anyone experienced a similar error?