James,

Makes sense to create a JIRA to improve UnpackContent to extract these
attributes in the event of a zip file that happens to present them.  The
concept of lastModifiedDate does appear easily accessed if available in the
metadata.  Owner/Creator/Creation information looks less standard in the
case of a Zip but perhaps still capturable as extra fields.

Thanks