Thank you Pierre. I appreciate your reply. I have not yet done this but
intend to, as soon as I can figure out how to get my NiFi 2.0 instance to
come up securely with certs and TLS. I do and did not want to load up my
flows into a nonsecured NiFi instance, which is why I have taken so long to
reply back with any results. The secured instance is not yet working, as
you likely saw in my other post.
Respectfully,
Jim