From: Alexis Sarda-Espinosa <sarda.espin...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2024 1:49 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Back pressure in a NiFi cluster

You don't often get email from
sarda.espin...@gmail.com<mailto:sarda.espin...@gmail.com>. Learn why this is
important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Hello,

If I have a NiFi cluster and a processor that is scheduled to run on all nodes,
a queue for said processor basically represents a queue per node, right? And
since the configured back pressure thresholds are also per node, it could be
that 1 node is slower and reaches the threshold while the others run normally.
If the processor is only back pressured in 1 node, does that also halt
scheduling for the same processor in the other nodes?

Regards,
Alexis.