Ok.

I just downloaded LO 3.6.1 release; The same problem... 175,8MB actual download size; total downloaded: 209,5MB :s.

Kind regards

Op 29/08/12 15:58, Tom Davies schreef:
Hi :)
This might be worth taking to the devs list. I was wondering if you were somehow getting extra language packs or something but i don't think they would all mount up to that much!
Regards from
Tom :)

    *From:* Joren DC <joren.libreoff...@telenet.be>
    *To:* us...@global.libreoffice.org
    *Sent:* Saturday, 25 August 2012, 23:42
    *Subject:* [libreoffice-users] Download via torrent

    Dear,

    I just downloaded LO 3.6.1 RC2 via torrent (torrent client =
    Transmission (Mac OSX 10.8.1)). On the download page the file is
    only 168MB big (=good estimation; file is actually 175,8 MB. But
    when I actually download the whole file, I just downloaded up to
    519,7 MB. This is not a 'statistic' bug in Transmission. My Mac's
    build in activity monitor has registered the same amount of
    bandwidth... That's 3x the actual file size?!

    This also occurred with previous versions I download with
    Transmission/torrent.

    Kind regards,
    Joren

    -- For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to:
    users+h...@global.libreoffice.org <mailto:h...@global.libreoffice.org>
    Problems?
    Posting guidelines + more:
    All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and
    cannot be deleted