I will give the src which is the best way to get the latest bits of OEJB 3.0,
but u need to have Maven 2.0 to build the src, here you are
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3 , to know how to
build the src please visit our wiki
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENEJB/Index, and if you have
any other questions or ideas to make OpenEJB better please share it with us
:) .