Hi,
I'm a new openejb user, or even a new starter of J2EE.
I'm currently trying to configure the openejb to but encountered unexpected
NullPointerException.
My configure file is as below:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

                ConnectorName db
                PoolSize 10

                Passivator   org.apache.openejb.core.stateful.SimplePassivater
                TimeOut 20
                PoolSize 50
                BulkPassivate  50

                TimeOut 0
                PoolSize 10
                StrictPooling true

                ResourceAdapter mq
                ActivationSpecClass
org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQActivationSpec
                InstanceLimit 5

                JdbcDriver   org.postgresql.Driver
                JdbcUrl      jdbc:postgresql://localhost/zhou
                UserName     joe
                Password     xianzheng

                BrokerXmlConfig broker:(tcp://localhost:61616)?useJmx=false

                ServerUrl vm://localhost?async=true

    ResourceAdapter mq

I suspect it is caused by the db connector. How may I fix this please?
Thanks for your time in advance.

Regards,

Joe