Hi Mario,
          Feel free to ask as much questions as you want thats what
this list is for :).
The properties need to be set in the corresponding EjbContainer
GBeans. The properties that are exposed by OpenEJB are actually given
in the link below
http://openejb.apache.org/example-generated-documentation.html.
You need to set the properties in the corresponding Container GBeans
or as system properties.

1) Setting system property
If you set it as a system property then you will need to use the format
<container_name>.<property_name>.
An example of setting the system property is given in one of my
previous mails to you

2) Setting on the container Gbeans
If you are setting the individual gbeans with the properties you can
give just the property name followed by the value in the config.xml.
eg:
<module name="org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car">
        <gbean name="EJBNetworkService">
            <attribute name="port">${OpenEJBPort + PortOffset}</attribute>
            <attribute name="host">${ServerHostname}</attribute>
        </gbean>
        <gbean name="DefaultStatelessContainer">
            <attribute name="properties">TimeOut=10
                     StrictPooling=false
                     PoolSize=15</attribute>
        </gbean>
    </module>
This is how we can set some properties for the stateless container.

The GBean names are DefaultStatelessContainer,DefaultStatefulContainer
,DefaultBMPContainer and DefaultCMPContainer. There is no Gbean
corresponding to the MdbContainer but you can set values on the
MdbContainer using the system property method

Regards
Manu