Hi all,
I'm new to J2EE and OpenEJB.
Just wondering, is there a way to embed an application server which is
written in JAVA in openejb? I guess, I'll have to write a container to wrap
it around? If so, is there a guide to write such thing? As my understanding,
JCA can only allows ejbs to connect to other servers rather than listening
connections?

I have a very old server application i wrote, which complies a non-standard
communication protocol. So i'm thinking whether i could embed it into
openejb to listening to "old" request and benefit openejb's other cool
features.

Thanks a lok,

Joe