ERROR - Application could not be deployed:
/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb/target/classes
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Creating application failed:
/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb/target/classes:
Error deploying 'TimerJob'.  Exception: class
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: javax.resource.NotSupportedException:
That type of ActicationSpec not supported: class
org.jboss.resource.adapter.quartz.inflow.QuartzActivationSpec: That type of
ActicationSpec not supported: class
org.jboss.resource.adapter.quartz.inflow.QuartzActivationSpec:
javax.resource.NotSupportedException: That type of ActicationSpec not
supported: class
org.jboss.resource.adapter.quartz.inflow.QuartzActivationSpec: That type of
ActicationSpec not supported: class
org.jboss.resource.adapter.quartz.inflow.QuartzActivationSpec
        at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:601)
        at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.buildContainerSystem(Assembler.java:342)
        at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:259)
        at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:149)
        at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:291)
        at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:270)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.openejb.loader.OpenEJBInstance.init(OpenEJBInstance.java:36)
        at
org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:63)
        at
org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:51)
        at
org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:40)
        at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)
        at
javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:247)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)
        at
com.example.openejb.OpenEjbTest.setInitialContext(OpenEjbTest.java:63)
        at
com.example.service.ItemServiceTest.setUpBeforeClass(ItemServiceTest.java:25)
        at
        at
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.ClassRoadie.runBefores(ClassRoadie.java:49)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.ClassRoadie.runProtected(ClassRoadie.java:36)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.run(JUnit4ClassRunner.java:42)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:45)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)
Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Error deploying 'TimerJob'.
Exception: class org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException:
javax.resource.NotSupportedException: That type of ActicationSpec not
supported: class
org.jboss.resource.adapter.quartz.inflow.QuartzActivationSpec: That type of
ActicationSpec not supported: class
org.jboss.resource.adapter.quartz.inflow.QuartzActivationSpec:
javax.resource.NotSupportedException: That type of ActicationSpec not
supported: class
org.jboss.resource.adapter.quartz.inflow.QuartzActivationSpec: That type of
ActicationSpec not supported: class
org.jboss.resource.adapter.quartz.inflow.QuartzActivationSpec
        at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.EjbJarBuilder.deploy(EjbJarBuilder.java:75)
        at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:548)
        ... 32 more
Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException:
javax.resource.NotSupportedException: That type of ActicationSpec not
supported: class
org.jboss.resource.adapter.quartz.inflow.QuartzActivationSpec: That type of
ActicationSpec not supported: class
org.jboss.resource.adapter.quartz.inflow.QuartzActivationSpec
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.mdb.MdbContainer.deploy(MdbContainer.java:146)
        at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.EjbJarBuilder.deploy(EjbJarBuilder.java:73)
        ... 33 more
Caused by: javax.resource.NotSupportedException: That type of ActicationSpec
not supported: class
org.jboss.resource.adapter.quartz.inflow.QuartzActivationSpec
        at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter.endpointActivation(ActiveMQResourceAdapter.java:217)
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.mdb.MdbContainer.deploy(MdbContainer.java:139)
        ... 34 more