Nevermind... I got it working. I could swear that I had the line
"properties.setProperty("openejb.embedded.remotable", "true");" there at
first, and it wasn't working. So then I came to these forums and I read
someone saying that line isn't needed for web services, so I took it out.
After adding it back, it starting working. I'm not 100% sure if that was the
only fix. After adding it I was still getting the same problem, but while I
was pasting the code for my test case it just started working. Thanks.