Hi David,

Thanks for the reply.  I've tried using the fully qualified path and I get
the same exception -

Failed to startup an embedded broker:
openejb:xbean:(D:/opt/openejb-3.0/lib/activemq.xml)?persistent=false, due
to: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Could
not resolve bean definition resource pattern
[(D:/opt/openejb-3.0/lib/activemq.xml)?persistent=false]; nested exception
is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
[(D:/opt/openejb-3.0/lib/] cannot be resolved to URL because it does not
exist

I'm curious do you know if anyone has successfully gotten this to work or is
it a bug?  Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thx,
RE