On Aug 13, 2008, at 5:51 AM, endium wrote:

Thanks, it's working now great. The test passes when building with maven and
surefire, but I'm still getting the same error complaining about the
interface when I run the test using junit 4.4. Any ideas?

Strange that the example runs despite this error. Still seems you've got a corrupt openejb library in your path somewhere. Did you try deleting the ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb section of your repo?

Also, is it possible to have openejb ignore certain classes?

Sounds like an interesting feature, tell me more :) Do you mean like ignoring certain bean classes?

-David