first of all, I would like to thank all the people in forum for the quick

however, i'm still running into problems while trying to migrate our jboss
embedded tests to openejb.

booting of openejb works fine, however, we have some places in our code
where we do a new InitialContext(). whenever this code is reached while
openejb is running, I get a javax.naming.NamingException

INFO - Deployed
Application(path=D:\projekte\HEAD\ed02\env\testframework\target\classes)
javax.naming.NamingException: Local server is not initialized
        at
org.jnp.interfaces.LocalOnlyContextFactory.getInitialContext(LocalOnlyContextFactory.java:45)
        at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)
        at
javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:247)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:175)

any ideas welcome,
regards,
andreas